In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and any other application regulations, through this notice, “Develcon Tres, S.L.” (henceforth, “Hotel Arc La Rambla”) hereby informs users of the website www.hotelarclarambla.com of its personal data protection policy so that users can decide explicitly, freely and voluntarily to provide “Hotel Arc La Rambla” with any personal data which are requested because of an information request or to contract the different services it offers related to the promotion, construction, exploitation, in-house and third-party administration of hotels, residences, restaurants, bars and venues related to the hotel and dining.
Unless specifically stipulated to the contrary, all the data required on the electronic or printed forms should be filled out in a truthful, accurate, complete and updated manner. Otherwise, depending on the case, “Hotel Arc La Rambla” may not register the user or may deny the specific service contracted. All the data provided by the user/data subject shall be processed bearing in mind the characteristics outlined below.
Information on the processing of personal data
Identification of the controller: “Develcon Tres, S.L.”, headquartered at La Rambla 19, 08002 of Barcelona, with tax ID number B58796145, registered in the Companies Registry of Barcelona in Volume 10.023, folio 72, sheet no. B-4880, registration 3, and the Registro de Turisme de la Generalitat de Catalunya Tourism (Registry of the Government of Catalonia) HB-003885. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing:
All of the data provided shall be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to the requests made by the data subject.
- To maintain any relationship established.
- To manage, administer, inform about, provide and improve the services that the user decides to contract.
- Commercial notifications related to our products and services.
The personal data provided shall be conserved as long as the business relationship lasts, the data subject does not ask for them to be deleted, or they are needed for the processing purposes. The data shall not be destroyed when there is a legal provision that requires them to be conserved, in which case the data shall be blocked and solely conserved to be made available to the public administrations, courts and tribunals to deal with possible responsibilities stemming from the processing, during the time period they prescribe.
Currently, no kind of automated decisions are taken, including profiling, based on your personal data. If this kind of automated decision is made in the future, we will request your previous consent.
Lawfulness of processing:
You will have previously, expressly consented to any processing of your personal data. You will previously be informed of any measures required by Law for which you can provide informed consent.
You may revoke this consent at any time, as outlined below in this document.
Our services are targeted solely and exclusive at legal adults. “Hotel Arc La Rambla” reserves the right to request documentation from you to prove your identity if there are any doubts as to the veracity of your data, and it may refuse to provide services if the user does not respond to this request.
“Hotel Arc La Rambla” has established reasonable control mechanisms to prevent minors from using the services provided.
Recipients, disclosures and data transfers:
Your data shall not be ceded unless it is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or out of legal obligation.
Likewise, your data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless it is necessary to fulfil the purposes and only if you provide your prior, express authorisation.
Rights of the interested parties:
At any time, you may exercise the rights listed below by contacting us via post at “Hotel Arc La Rambla”, La Rambla 19, 08002, Barcelona; or by email to email@example.com. The request must contain your full name and the documentation proving the identity of the data subject or their legal representative, as well as documentation proving the representation, the request contained therein, the address for notification purposes, the date and the signature of the person sending the request and any documents required based on the request they are formulating. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, they must be remedied.
The rights of the interested parties are: access, rectification, restriction, portability, objection and erasure:
Right of access:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing
- b) the categories of personal data concerned
- c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
Right to rectification:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1), or point (a) of Article 9 (2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing
- c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2)
- d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed
- e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1)
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
This right shall be limited by other rights such as the right to freedom of expression and information, compliance with a legal obligation, or when there are reasons of public interest.
Right to restriction of processing:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead
- c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right of objection:
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1), including profiling based on those provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1), the data subject, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
Right to data portability:
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6 (1) or point (a) of Article 9 (2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6 (1); and
- b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17 (1) and Article 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
Withdrawal of consent: The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
When personal data are going to be processed later for different purposes, the controller shall inform the data subject of this measure.
Security measures: Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller and the processor shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as appropriate.
The website www.hotelarclarambla.com contains links to other websites which may be of interest to the data subject. “Hotel Arc La Rambla” accepts no responsibility for these links and cannot provide any guarantee of their compliance with the suitable privacy policies; therefore, the data subject shall access the content of these websites under the conditions of use stipulated on those websites and under his or her exclusive responsibility.
“Develcon Tres, S.L.”
All rights reserved