06 Окт Festa del Roser
La Rambla, probably the most known street in Barcelona, it’s a promenade that divides the Raval neighborhood from the Gòtic. It is a promenade packed with kiosks, the stalls of florists, street artists, cafes, shops and restaurants. It is a street with its own identity, which explains why it has its own patron saint and festival.
Residents and local businesses of La Rambla are celebrating the festivity “Festa del Roser” in honor of the patron saint of this iconic street of Ciutat Vella. From 7 to 13 October some buildings and spaces in La Rambla will be filled with floral decorations and you will be able to enjoy different activities. Hotel Arc La Rambla could not miss this event and we will also get handsome for the occasion!
Find below a list of the buildings that will be decorated during these days:
- Arts Santa Mònica. La Rambla, 7
- Jardí de la Casa Ignacio de Puig. Boqueria Garden. Boqueria, 10
- Shopping center El Triangle. Plaça Catalunya, 1-4
- Gran Teatre del Liceu. La Rambla, 51-59
- Parcs i Jardins decoration. Rambla Santa Mònica
- Catifaires del Raval decoration. La Rambla
- Mercat de la Boqueria. La Rambla, 91
- Mirador Colom. Barcelona Turisme
- Museu Marítim de Barcelona. Portal de la Pau
- Palau de la Virreina. La Rambla, 99
- Palau Marc. La Rambla, 8
- Palau Moja. Portaferrissa, 1
- Reial Acadèmia de Ciències i Arts de Barcelona, La Rambla, 115
- Teatre Principal. La Rambla, 27
We invite you to participate sharing your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #arclarambla. We challenge you to see how many buildings you can find!
From the whole staff of Hotel Arc La Rambla, we hope you enjoy the festivity!
Les Festes del Roser have come to an end and we can say that the wonderful decorations left us speechless. Find below some pictures, courtesy of the association Amics de La Rambla, to relive the festival: